Friday, November 20, 2009

We're back!

Sorry for the delay! I've been so wrapped up in knitting my first sweater that I've almost forgotten about you guys. Almost being the operative word, because I could never forget you completely!

So, what's fresh this week? Well, for maybe an hour longer (eep I know I'm late!) there's some hot stuff going on down at the PhatFiber blog!

Who's up this week?

Wooliebullie is giving away some beautiful silk for spinning! I may be new to the fiber scene, but I drool over the wooliebullie etsy shop just about every day.

Critter Ranch, another favorite, is offering up a colorway named for the ickiest salad in the world. Waldorf! Bleh! Hard to believe such a lovely mix of color (which perfectly captures the essence of Waldorf salad, by the way) can taste so very very wrong. Why, yes, I'm a picky eater. How did you know?

Two Sheep Shop is in the mix, too. Lovely lovely lovely lovely handspuns (did you catch that they're lovely?) and I'm glad they are in the giveaway - I'd not yet had the pleasure of adding their shop to my massive collection of etsy bookmarks!

And last but never least, FarmGirlChic has added a marvelous gift basket to the pile of goodies. And the best part? To enter any of these, all you have to do is go to the post and enter a comment with the name of an item from the corresponding store that you absolutely covet! Easy enough, right? Especially considering how often I bug my dad with the exact same thing, I think I've got this one covered. ;)

So, it's currently almost 3 AM, so I'm going to call it quits for tonight. Tomorrow, more knitting, more blogging, more.... stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment